The inspiration for this Freshly Brewed Project is ….
Bells or Baubles
I have been busy running my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack classes this month. One of the cards that I have been sharing and making in my class uses the amazing Ornamental Envelopes Bundle. I love that the bauble images is just one stamp and that the coordinating die cuts the baubles out separately. This has allowed me to make a two cards from one of the Copper embossed images.
The Supplies used to make these cards: Ornamental Envelopes Bundle, Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder, Very Vanilla Cardstock, Night of navy card stock & Stamp pad, Cinnamon Cider ink pad, Copper Embossing powder, Versa Mark ink, Heat tool, Cut & Emboss Machine, Basic Pearls, Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper.
Here is how I created my cards.
- First stamp the bauble image with versa mark on a piece of very vanilla cardstock.
- Heat emboss using copper embossing powder, this is a retired product – I was using up some of my stock. If you do not have copper, gold embossing powder will work just as well.
- Stamp the dotted arch image from the stamp set in Cinnamon Cider ink at the top of the two pieces of very vanilla cardstock.
- On both these pieces also stamp the same bauble image at the bottom of two pieces of very vanilla card stock in Night of Navy ink.
- Next cut out the Copper bauble images with the coordinating die.
- Using the cut out bauble images adhere 3 to each of your Navy stamped baubles.
- Add some pearls to embellish. and mat this to a night of navy piece of card stock.
- Take a piece of vanilla cardstock and run it through your embossing machine using the Dainty Diamonds 3D embossing folder.
- Adhere this piece to a night of navy card base.
- Using dimensionals adhere your bauble piece to the front of your card.
It is nice to be able to decorate the envelope to your cards as well and this bundle gives you some great tools to do that. I have used two prints from the Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper to add a pop of colour when the envelope is opened. This has been done by using the dies from the Envelope Dies that are part of the Ornamental Envelopes Bundle.
Bells and Baubles are classic images for Christmas and it has been fun creating these cards. I wonder what the other ladies have to share with us today.
Let’s go hopping …
We have four crafty Demonstrators in today’s blog hop. My friend Leonie is next on the list …
Here’s the complete list of all participants …
To be notified of my new projects and posts, please subscribe here.
3 thoughts on “Freshly Brewed Projects: Bells or Baubles”
stunning … love the mix of navy and copper! Nice touch to line the envelopes!
LikeLiked by 2 people
LikeLiked by 1 person