In today’s product spotlight we are looking at the Love you Always Treat Box. I made and decorated these boxes as the door prizes at my January-June mini Catalogue Launch on the weekend. These boxes are so easy to put together and require no adhesive, except when for when you decorate them. They are a great size and very sturdy. Love them!!!
Supplies that you will need: Love you always Treat Boxes, Berry Blessing Stamp set, Berry Delight DSP, Sweet Strawberry Bundle, Polka Dot tulle Ribbon, Stitched with Whimsy Dies, Inks, adhesive, Cut & Emboss machine, Basic White card stock, and Basic Rhinestone Jewels.
Step by Step Instructions
- First assemble your treat box, see the video below to see how to put it together.
- Cut a piece of Designer Series Paper (DSP) 9 inches x 4 inches to cover the box.
- Wrap DSP around your box forming creases on the corners, remove and burnish down to make a neat crease on all the side.
- Adhere DSP to your box, starting with the short side of the paper.
To decorate the Box
- Cut a 3 inch square of white card stock and using the Stitched with Whimsy Dies run it through your cut & emboss machine to create a stitched boarder around it.
- From the Berry Blessings Stamp set stamp your Leaves ( I used Garden Green & Shaded Spruce) and a sentiment.
- Stamp and punch out 3 strawberries from the Sweet Strawberry Bundle (I used Poppy parade and Cherry Cobbler ink). Fold them in half with the stamp image facing inside. Now layer them on top of each other and adhere them together . When you open up the folds it will form the 3D strawberry. Adhere this to you stamped leaves.
- Stamp and punch out a strawberry stalk and adhere to your strawberry,
- Cut a piece of Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon fold it in half and place under your stamped white square.
- Using dimensionals adhere your stamped square to your box.
- Finish by adding some basic Rhinestones Jewels
Demonstration of Love you Always Treat Box
To be notified of my new projects and posts, please subscribe here.
Project Product List
To make your own cards, purchase items from the list below in my online store. Or contact me and I can organise it for you.