The inspiration for this Freshly Brewed Project is ….
Tea or Coffee
Although I will be using the Mini Coffee cups for my project today, they can be used and filled with either Tea Or Coffee. This is another great gift idea to try, especially with the festive season coming up fast. I created this project and made it with my Stamp Club ladies. If you have seen these Mini Coffee Carriers and Mini Coffee Cups in the catalogue and needed some inspiration hopefully this will be helpful.
For this creation I used … Band Together Stamp set, Detailed Bands Dies, Forever Greenery DSP, Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP, Brushed Metallic Cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Garden Green cardstock & Ink, Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo, Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack, Printed Gusseted Cellophane Bags, Mini Coffee Carriers and Mini Coffee Cups, and Sprig Punch.
To cover the Mini Coffee Cups
- make a template for the coffee cup cover you will need to sacrificed one of the coffee cups. Carefully taking it apart then trace around it onto a piece of card and then cut it out to make a template. This can then be used over and over again.
- choose the piece of 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper that you wish to use and trace around your template and cut out the bands to cover your coffee cups.
- Adhere to your cup with Liquid multi purpose glue. If the template is a little long at the bottom just trim after you have glued.
- Place whatever you want into your cup and put on the lid.
- I have just added some gold cord to the lid for them embellishment
To decorate the Mini Coffee Carrier
- Start by cutting 2 strips of Designer series paper(DSP) and join them together. One piece of 12 x 12 DSP is not long enough to go all the way around.
- Adhere to your DSP strip to the cup carrier with Liquid multi purpose glue.
- Cut out the frame shape leaf embellishments with the Detailed band dies from the Gold coloured brushed metallic Cardstock.
- Punch out two Sprigs with the Sprig punch from the Gold coloured Brushed Metallic cardstock.
- cut an oval out of garden Green Cardstock
- stamp sentiment in garden Green Ink and punch with the Lovely Labels Pic a Punch.
- Cut a length of the mint green ribbon and wrap around the carrier.
- layer up the die cuts and sentiment then adhere to front of the carrier.
Now let’s go hopping …
We have five crafty Demonstrators in today’s Blog Hop. My friend Leonie is next on the list …
Here’s the complete list of all participants …
To be notified of my new projects and posts, please subscribe here.