Do you like the look of watercolour but don’t want to actually watercolour. Well this technique is for you. Just by misting your inked stamp you can achieve a subtle watercolour look. This technique can also be know as Watercolour Stamping.
Supplies that you will need: outline stamped image, spritzer bottle with water, Stampin’ Write markers, watercolour paper or shimmery white card stock.
Step by Step Instructions
- Have your selected paper ready.
- Ink up your stamp with the brush end of your Stampin’ Write markers. Note by using the side of the brush you will not risk damaging the tip of your marker. You can use multiple colours to colour your image, I have used mint macaroon and flirty flamingo for this card..
- Now take your spritzer bottle and spray about 3 or 4 times at about 20cm away from the stamp. Be careful not to over wet the image.
- Stamp onto your card stock and hold it there for a few seconds.
- carefully lift your stamp to reveal your subtle watercolour look image.
- all that is left is to add it to your project.
Demonstration of Misting with Markers
To be notified of my new projects and posts, please subscribe here.
Project Product List
To make your own cards, purchase items from the list below in my online store. Or contact me and I can organise it for you.