The inspiration for this Freshly Brewed Project is ….
Have you discovered the awesome Brushed Metallic Cardstock in the August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue!!! It comes in Bronze, Copper & Gold. By using the Colour Blocking technique and adhering strips of each of the 3 colours I created these 2 cards for my catalogue launch.
For the cards below I have used: Pointsettia Petals Bundle, Gold Cards & Envelopes, Vanilla Card stock, Gold Metallic edge Ribbon, Adhesive sheets, Beaded Pearls and Soft Suede Ink, Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder, Copper Foil, Banners Pick a Punch & Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo.
- First step is to cut one of each of the different Brushed Metallic sheets in half and adhere to an Adhesive sheet.
- Now cut each piece into strips, they can be any width.
- Take a piece of copy paper and adhere the strips making a pattern.
- When you have adhered all your strips cut this piece to the size you need for your project.
- Using the Poinsettia Dies I cut out the flower and leaf from my created strip piece.
- Then place it over a slightly smaller piece of very vanilla cardstock and stamped the images through the cut out image
- Adhere these together with dimensionals.
- Before attaching this piece to one of our Gold Cards I tied some ribbon and added a Beaded Pearl and sentiment.
- For this card I am using the cut out piece from the previous card.
- I attached them to a piece of very vanilla card and embossed with the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder.
- I stamped the image and sentiment from the Poinsettia Petals Stamp set. Added some ribbon and Wonderful gems.
- then adhered it to a mat of Copper foil before attaching to a very vanilla card base.
I hope that I have given you some inspiration to have a play with the Brushed Metallic card stock, the possibilities are endless. Now it is time to see what other great ideas are install for us today.
Now let’s go hopping …
We have 5 crafty Demonstrators in today’s Blog Host. My friend Leonie is next on the list …
Here’s the complete list of all participants …
To be notified of my new projects and posts, please subscribe here.