By stamping your image on Designer Series Paper (DSP) and cutting it out you can add colour and variation to your projects. If you are not a fan of colouring in an image then this is a great technique for you. It is also a great way use use up all those scrap pieces of Designer Series and Patterned Paper that you have lying around.
Supplies that you will need: outline stamped image, ink, Designer Series Paper (DSP), scissors, card stock and adhesive.
Step by Step Instructions
- First ink up your stamp image and stamp it onto both your card stock and piece of DSP.
- Cut out the image that is stamped on the DSP. NOTE – when you cut it out, cut it right on the stamped line.
- Adhere your cut out piece of DSP on top of the stamped image on your card stock.
- It is as simple as that. Now you can finish your card.
Variations for this technique
- Masking the stamped image and sponging colour before adhering the cut out piece of DSP.
- Watch the video below to see how.
Demonstration of Paper Piecing
To be notified of my new projects and posts, please subscribe here.
Project Product List
To make your own cards, purchase items from the list below in my online store. Or contact me and I can organise it for you.