You do not always need to have ink pads to add some colour to your stamps. In fact inking your stamps with markers can give you a very colourful result. You can also illuminate or choose a section of the stamp by just colouring what you want on an image.
Supplies that you will need: Stamps, Stampin’ Write Markers, and card stock.
Step by Step Instructions
- Chose the colours and stamps you wish to use.
- With the brush end of your marker apply the colour onto your stamp. Note: use your marker on its side not the tip.
- You can use more than one colour on your stamps. If you are going to blend two colours start with the lighter colour first.
- Once you have finished adding the colour to your stamp you will need to give a huff or blow onto the coloured image to re-moisten the ink before stamping onto card stock.
- you can now finish your card or project.
Variations for this technique
- You can use this technique with outlined or solid images. just remember to give the “Huff” before stamping.
Demonstration of Inking Stamps with Markers
To be notified of my new projects and posts, please subscribe here.
Project Product List
If you wish to purchase any of the items I have used you can either contact me or click on the items below to place an online order in my store.