The inspiration for this Freshly Brewed Project is ….
Tags &/or Labels
If you are like me and love to give gifts and homemade goodies to friends and family you will often just need a tag or label to put with it. My inspiration for the Tags & Labels theme was to be able to create some simple and quick tags with minimal fuss and materials. Stampin’ Up! have some amazing tag & label stamps sets, dies and punches as well kits to take a lot of guess work out of creating tags.
Celebration Of Tags & Trio of Tags Dies
The combination of the Celebration of Tags Stamp set and the Trio of Tags Dies gives you a number of options to create beautiful tags for all occasions. You can also use them for your cards as well. I have added a few other items such as the Stitched Nested Labels Dies and a variety of card stock. ribbon and twine combos.
This First Trio of tags are for the guys. They are quick and easy and can be used for any occasion.
- I have used a colour combination of Night of Navy and Merry Merlot card stock and inks.
- The White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon has been coloured with the dark Night of Navy Stampin’ Blend.
- Here’s to You, and This is For you Dude! – I stamped both images in each of the colours. I then cut out the words and layered them on the different coloured tag to give them some contrast.
This Second Trio of tags I have added a little extra and some bling.
- Congratulations – Gold Embossing on the word congratulations. Cut out to shapes from the Stitched Nested Labels Dies layered with Merry Merlot and Gold Foil. I have also die cut the hearts from the Trio of Tags Dies to add as embellishments.
- Whale Hello – I have cut out two extra tags and embossed them with the Seabed 3D embossing folder and added some crystal effects to the whale.
- Today and Always – I stamped this tag twice and gold embossed one. I then cut out the rings and layered them onto the tag.
This Trio of Tags I have tried to kept them simple as well.
- Hip Hip Hooray – I have coloured White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon with the dark Mango Melody Stampin’ Blend. I have used Gorgeous Grape and Mango Melody Markers to colour the words of the stamp and cut out two tags in the coordinating card stock layered them together.
- Yay! – I just added some colour and Crystal Effects to the balloon and tied on some ribbon.
- It’s your Day – This particular stamp has a two-step stamping flower so I used the fill-in stamps to add colour to the roses. As you can see I also used this tag as the sentiment for my card. I strategically placed a gilded gem over the tag hole to hide it.
Joy of Giving Tag Kit
This is an All Inclusive Kit that supplies you with instructions and all the supplies you need to complete the tags. It is a great way to get started on your Christmas giving preparation. The Joy of Giving Tag Kit is actually a retired kit and was featured in last years Holiday Catalogue and while stocks last can be found in the Clearance Rack Items. If you miss out on this one don’t worry, there is a new one coming soon in the upcoming Mini Catalogue you will not be disappointed.
Now let’s go hopping …
Let’s go hopping and see what my creative Demonstrator friends have for you in today’s Blog Hop. My friend Kelly Kent is next on the list.
Here’s the complete list of all participants …
To be notified of my new projects and posts, please subscribe here.