This technique allows you to create a unique stamp pad from a baby wipe and several colours of ink refill. It’s a simple and fun technique and the results are different every time. Today I’m going to show you two different ways to use this techniques so make sure you watch the video below to get the most out of your baby wipe .
Supplies that you will need: baby wipes, ink refills, tray, stamps and card stock.
Step by Step Instructions
- First place a folded baby wipe onto a tray.
- Working from Darkest to lightest in your ink refills.
- Start adding random drops of ink to your baby wipe making a unique coloured stamp pad.
- Try to fill in the white space but remember it will run and bleed into each other.
- Using a solid image stamp, press into the baby wipe and stamp image onto your card stock. NOTE: it is a good idea to have a full sheet of card as you will get a lot of images from this pad while it is still wet.
Variations for this technique
- Before you throw away your inked baby wipe you can create a striped back ground.
- Pick up the baby wipe by the corners and gather it together.
- Now on another piece of card stock swipe the baby wipe along to create a colourful pattern.
- This can be used as a background like in the “hello” card above or stamp images onto it like I have done on the other card.
Demonstration of Stamped Etching
To be notified of my new projects and posts, please subscribe here.
Project Product List
If you wish to purchase any of the items I have used you can either contact me or click on the items below to place an online order in my store.